10am - 7:30pm DEC 2, 2023
Banjo Paterson Park - playground end
River Redgum Place, Lynbrook
(3 min. walk from Lynbrook train station)
12-7:30pm ~ FESTIVAL is OPEN
Join us for at the Melbourne Pasifika Festival. Enjoy Pasifika culture through traditional food stalls, arts and crafts, merchandise, children's activities, traditional and modern dance performances, live bands, and lots of fun!
ALL funds raised during the Melbourne Pasifika Festival and Charity Walk support WFWP Global Development and Aid Projects within the Pacific Islands. These projects provide empowering opportunities for local women to gain formal education, employment, and up-skilling to financially support their families.
(Click here for more info).
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: ⚠️
• No alcohol or drugs, including Kava allowed during the Festival on park premises
• CHILDREN UNDER 12 years old can enter the Walk and Festival for free
• All abilities playground for children adjacent to the festival area
• Children's activities and bouncing castle
• CHARITY WALK opens before the festival
• Toilet with disabled access and baby change facilities
• No Dogs
• Bring your own picnic blanket or chair to watch the entertainment